Re: Locally Managed Tablespaces

From: Peter Barnett <pnbarne_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:43:28 -0700

We are using LMTs with several of our databases. No problems. With these databases we are also running large file systems. Although our OS imposes a theoretical limit of 31.9999G, we have kept our datafiles to 20G or less. Again, no problems.

Pete Barnett
Oracle Database Administrator
Regence BlueCross BlueShield
pnbarne_at_regence.com