Track Inserted record ?

From: Helen Zhung <lannyue_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:27:03 -0700

Hello, ALL:
When I insert the query results into a huge temp table (where store all my different query results), How can I track them?  so I can spool them out separately to different DATA files? Use Sequence? RowID? Add another PK? Could you please show me how to use them? Thanks a lot for help
WendyDo You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices Received on Thu Apr 19 2001 - 16:27:03 CDT