RE: More Metalink Venting - Cannot catch error 22

From: Koivu, Lisa <lkoivu_at_qode.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:05:12 -0700

Yes, I have that problem too (no CSI).  So much for the 'helpful' website.  It took me five days to get through to the sales rep to figure out why our support agreement had lapsed.  That was support's story when I called them.  Still no CSI.

Along with all my other "problems" I had the opportunity to test my backup and recovery strategy in production today.  Woo Hoo!  I'm second in line for the firing squad.

Lisa Rutland Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Certified Self-Important Database Deity
Slayer of Unix Administrators
Wanton Kickboxing Goddess

lkoivu_at_qode.com

 NeoMedia

2201 Second St., Suite 600
Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
Phone: 941-337-3434
Fax: 941-337-3668
www.neom.com <http://www.neom.com>
www.paperclick.com <http://www.paperclick.com>
www.qode.com <http://www.qode.com>

P a p e r C l i c k . c o m <http://www.paperclick.com/home.htm>
 Enter Your PaperClick Code Here!

Author: Charlie Mengler
  INET: charliem_at_mwh.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists