RE: Oracle Reports - SQL

From: Dasko, Dan <Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:38:37 -0700

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA, Oh, sorry. I can so relate. That sounds like the reports acting like usual. One thing, it's virtually impossible to make certain changes without rerunning the report wizard. However, if you make a change that eliminates one of the group break columns, things will have to change. Email me offline, and I'll offer any advice I can.

Dan

Author: Dasko, Dan
  INET: Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 19 2001 - 13:38:37 CDT