RE: Priv to view package bodies created by other users

From: Nicoll, Iain (Calanais) <iain.nicoll_at_calanais.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:13:05 -0700

Debbie,

You could try grant select on dba_source view.

Cheers

Iain Nicoll

Author: Debbie James
  INET: djames_at_usna.edu

Author: Nicoll, Iain (Calanais)
  INET: iain.nicoll_at_calanais.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 18 2001 - 11:13:05 CDT