RE: 32bit v. 64bit Oracle

From: Lanteigne, Mike <MLanteigne_at_edc-see.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:23:51 -0700

Stephen,

Last time I checked Metalink (couple of weeks ago), 8.1.7 64-bit status was "projected" with Sun Sparc Solaris. I filled out a TAR asking when it will be certified, and they told me to check Metalink (even offered me walk me though the web pages)!

Mike

The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official position of my employer or the organization through which the internet was accessed.

Author: Lanteigne, Mike
  INET: MLanteigne_at_edc-see.ca