RE: RMAN doubts

From: Claudio Roca <croca_at_afip.gov.ar>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:28:46 -0700

Sorry to bother you, i was using RMAN to backup to disk for over 1 year, but we need to backup to
tape, so, i had to install Legato.
I'm having some troubles, and i only want to know if you also experienced the same troubles.
I can do backup to sbt_tape, but i can't read the saved files. I created a TAR in Metalink, and checked Legato Site out.....but they still didn't anwer me back..
so, i'll appreciate any feed backup.
Thank you.

http://www.hotmail.com.

Author: Claudio Roca