Re: Help -- OEM question

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:35:31 -0700

Andrea,

Actually, if you hit the "HELP" button at the login prompt, the default username/password is listed in the online help. If you haven't changed it - it still works. (this is an 8.1.6 and 8.1.7 phenonenom - never saw 8.1.5, as 7.3.4 wasn't obsolete then). So - RTFM is a winner.

Or, you could upgrade to 8.1.7 and drop the old respository.

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com