Re: Oracle start/stop scripts on AIX

From: Ram Kumar <ram_ku_mar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 22:23:39 -0700

Jared:

The AIX boxes may be missing some of the filesets. The fileset, bos.rte.control, should provide the rc.d setup. I thought this fileset is available at all 4.3.3 Maintenance Levels. I could be wrong. It is definitely available from ML06 and above. Even if the fileset is missing it may not cause any problem, as this setup is currently not being used by the system for various init levels. Right now, it is useful only for custom startup scripts.

Ram

Author: Ram Kumar
  INET: ram_ku_mar_at_hotmail.com