RE: Help -- OEM question

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 17:43:38 -0700

Andrea,

When OEM console starts up it is asking for an OEM username / password.

The default OEM administrator is sysman with a password of oem_temp.

Do you have the OMS service running on your NT box - I presume you set that up and pointed it at your chosen management database.

To find out what version of OEM you installed you could open up a NT command prompt and type "oemctrl status oem"

This works for OEM 2.1 and OEM 2.2, not sure if it works for 2.0.4 and below.

2.1 came with 8.1.6
2.2 came with 8.1.7
2.0.4 is installed into its own home.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Bruce

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 09 2001 - 19:43:38 CDT