Re: Report - Installing Oracle on SuSE Linux 7.1

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 00:32:29 -0700

Jared,

So - did your use ReiserFS for your datafiles? did you go raw for the online redo logs? Stick with extfs2 for your boot partition? did you use the 2.2.18 or the 2.4.1 kernel how much ram in the box, # of hard drives?

how about posting the dmesg and maybe a df?

insomniac minds want to know :)

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com