Urgent !!! - Database Installation

From: Wendy Y <lannyue_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 22:30:22 -0700

Dear DBAs:
There might have some one post before, but I can't recall the answer now. We have completely gone through oracle 8.1.6 installation on window 2000 server. When we run net8 configure assistant, The computer frozen. Then we have to cancel it but listener.ora has been configured. When we use database assistant to create database, we got this problem. We tried many times, all were same error message - ora-12560. Could anyone point out what's the problem.Thank you so much. WendyDo You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Personal Address -
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 00:30:22 CDT