Select won't work for view create

From: Dasko, Dan <Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:24:47 -0700

I have
a select that works fine.  However, it doesn't work fine when I try to create a view of the result set.  There is nothing particularly fancy about the query, just a plethora of outer joins from the main table to the secondary tables.  I get an error back about one of the tables not existing, but like I said, it works as a select, just not as a create view as ...
<SPAN

class=755183615-05042001>
FWIW
Oracle 8.0.6 on DG-UX
<SPAN

class=755183615-05042001>
<SPAN

class=755183615-05042001>Dan Received on Thu Apr 05 2001 - 11:24:47 CDT