RE: Unix memory used

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 10:38:20 -0700

Couldn't find the document at that link. It looks like "unixinsider.com" is now "itworld.com". Do you know any keywords that appear in the article, to make a search for it easier at the itworld site?

Also, I'm sure this has been answered before, but I never really paid attention. What's a good book for Sun Solaris system administration?

Jacques R. Kilchoer
(949) 754-8816
Quest Software, Inc.
8001 Irvine Center Drive