RE: Metalink Response ....FYI

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 09:46:44 -0700

No, it's that my RRSP (pension plan in Canada) has been dropping steadily in value the past months, and I am getting antsy.

I thought that a bit a diversifying (investing in the U.S. as well as Canada) might not be a bad thing, esp. if solid companies are currently undervalued.

I can wait though -- no rush.

Thanks.

Pat.

Author: Boivin, Patrice J