RE: Max # of Open Files for UTL_FILE in 7.3.4.3

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:47:30 -0700

I'm not answering the question but suggesting sorting your data on that date column and opening, writing to, and closing a file for every unique value for this date column.

Author: David A. Barbour
  INET: dbarbour_at_nucentrix.net

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 03 2001 - 17:47:30 CDT