RE: Locally Managed Tablespace Uniform Extent

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 14:05:43 -0700

As usual, Steve Adams has some sage advice on the subject. Check out his article "Planning Extents" http://www.ixora.com.au (click on Tips then on Planning Extents) in which he mentions that there are reasons for keeping the number of extents down even in a locally managed tablespace. Received on Tue Apr 03 2001 - 16:05:43 CDT