Manage of 9IAS

From: DEMANCHE Luc (Cetelem) <luc.demanche_at_cetelem.fr>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:25:37 -0700

Hi gurus,

I installed 9IAS on a Unix server.  I installed all Oracle products with the Unix user ORACLE and its primary group OINSTALL.

My installation is done, but I want to manage my IAS with another user called IAS and primary group DBA.

My problem is :
Everything (logs, httpd.pid) belong to Unix user ORACLE (OINSTALL).  I can't manage 9IAS with another user.

For those of you working with IAS, do you manage it using Oracle user ? Or have you changed the file permissions ? Or reinstall with ORACLE user and group DBA. ?

TIA

Luc Demanche
CETELEM
Tél.: 01-46-39-14-49
Fax : 01-46-39-59-88 Received on Tue Apr 03 2001 - 05:25:37 CDT