RE: Insufficient privs to connect internal

From: Nelson, Greg <GNelson_at_banknorth.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 14:25:49 -0700

Check your SQLNET.ORA. You should have:

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) in it to verify your NT id as a user with database rights

Greg

Author: Bill Wagman
  INET: wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu

Author: Nelson, Greg
  INET: GNelson_at_banknorth.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 16:25:49 CDT