RE: Performance issue

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 14:20:08 -0700

Have you looked at the "explain plan" for both queries? In SQL*Plus, type in
set autotrace traceonly explain
and then run the query.

You will need to have the PLAN_TABLE created. The script to create that table can be found in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/utlxplan.sql Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 16:20:08 CDT