Re: Re: In Praise of Metalink

From: Cyril Thankappan <cyril_thank_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 11:58:16 -0700

hi
thanx a lot

You can get into Metalink if you have a CSI number, in other words, if you paid for support. I think there is a metalink only option, no phone support. Bronze is m-f business hours. Silver 24 x 7. Gold is special assigned people (I think, never had that). Silver is only a little more than bronze and well worth the extra cost. I had a support person tell me on a friday night, you realize if this doesn't work you can't call me back until Monday morning!

Author: Sarah Satterthwaite
  INET: ssattert_at_earthlink.net

http://bol.rediff.com

Author: Cyril  Thankappan