RE: Services and Oracle Startup - WIN2000

From: Kuan, Amy M <kuanam_at_texaco.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:44:53 -0700

It's a bug. Refer to note 132086.1 on Metalink.

Author: Apps Sol
  INET: apps_sol_at_hotmail.com

Author: Kuan, Amy M
  INET: kuanam_at_texaco.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 10:44:53 CDT