RE: HELP...Sizing our hardware for Oracle's 11i Apps

From: Vincent Ruger <Vincent.Ruger_at_nos.nl>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 01:52:35 -0700

Hi,

In doc A83525-01 Maintaining Oracle Applications there's some information such as shared_pool 300 M (at least) etc.

Rule of thumb for one installation of apps 11i y'll need 1 Gb memory (at least) depending on how many forms users you have (one forms user is about 10 Mb of memory)

Disk space, I thougth at first 2 to 3 times as much as our 10.7 installation but its at least 6 times as much. Your system tablespace will be at least 3 Gb.

hth

Vincent Ruger

Author: Browning, Alan
  INET: abrowning_at_moorman.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists