meeting of list participants working in DC area

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:56:28 -0800

Sounds great.

Maybe near a place to get a hamburger and a decent milli-, micro-, or nano-brew?

I work "downtown", near 15th and K.

Ross

p.s *puhleeze* nothing in an oracle, informix, or sybase building; nothing in a         conference room, cubicle, or veal stall; nothing in a suit with a briefcase,         trendy cologne, and a portable slide projector.