Re:RE: SQL Server basic sources of info?

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:55:22 -0800

Jeff,

    Thanks here too. After a charring I took recently on another mailing list I need some refresher training.

Dick Goulet

Author: Jeffery Stevenson <jeff_at_mpv.com>
Date:       3/30/2001 10:14 AM

[Books]
Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 DBA Survival Guide ISBN:0672312263 Publisher:SAMS

Transact-SQL Programming ISBN:1565924010 Publisher:O'Reilly

[Websites]
http://www.swynk.com/sysapps/sql.asp (this page has a link for a MSSQL mailing list)

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sql/default.asp (ms technology center for sql server)

http://www.sql-server-performance.com/ (hehehe)

http://www.sswug.org/ (sql server worldwide user's group)

I have some more somewhere...but I'll have to dig them out and dust them off. :)

Jeffery Stevenson
Chief Databeast Tamer
Medical Present Value, Inc.
Austin, TX

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

Author: Jeffery Stevenson
  INET: jeff_at_mpv.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 30 2001 - 13:55:22 CST