RE: LOG_ARCHIVE_BUFFER_SIZE

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:36:11 -0800

There is nothing much to comment. The max value is platform (OS) dependent. I think the book should have mentioned that. Error from svrmgrl, reports the available range for your platform. Anything larger than the max value, won't be accepted.
Looks like you were at the max value for this parameter for your platform.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com