The listener failed to start a dedicated....

From: Beatriz Martinez Jimenez <beamar_at_cidaut.es>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:07:26 -0800

Hello list,
Yesterday I had a problem with my computer, and I had to repair my NT installation, and I lost all the data stored in the registers ( NT services....). As I don´t have the services installed, I can´t start/stop them from NT services.
When I try to start the listener from the command line, I get no error, but when trying to connect any of the databases I get the error The listener failed to start a dedicated server process. I need help for:
 first and urgent, how starting the listener correctly, I have
used the following command:

lsnrctl start XXXX
    or any idea about why my database can´t be
connected.
second:
    How stablishing the start/stop as NT services.
A lot of thanks, for any help you cold give me.

begin:vcard
n:Jiménez;Beatriz Martínez Jiménez
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.cidaut.es
org:Fundación CIDAUT;Departamento Informática version:2.1
email;internet:beamar_at_cidaut.es
title:Ingeniera Informática
adr;quoted-printable:;;Parque Tecnol=F3gico de Boecillo p209=0D=0ATfno 34 983 54 66 46=0D=0AFax 34 983 54 80 35;Boecillo;Valladolid;47151; fn:Beatriz Martínez Jiménez
end:vcard Received on Fri Mar 30 2001 - 06:07:26 CST