ORACLE 9iAS

From: Boyan Konstantinov <boyan_at_sitlab.wox.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 01:44:40 -0800

Hi!
I'm sorry if my question is somewhat irrelevant to the list... My team has a project concerning Information / e-commerce portal and are doing a study of application servers and portal frameworks. One of the solutions we have in mind is Oracle 9iAS with Oracle PDK. Has anybody got experience with it, and are there some major disadvantages in using it?
Also, any comments/suggestions are welcome...

Thank you.

Boyan Konstantinov
Sofia IT Lab

Author: Boyan Konstantinov
  INET: boyan_at_sitlab.wox.org

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 30 2001 - 03:44:40 CST