Re: OT -- Friday Recipe was: Oracle Books on Audio Tapes

From: Arn Klammer <Arn.Klammer_at_austrac.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:58:48 -0800

How about having the books recited by Larry Ellison himself?  With the tranquil sounds of his japanese garden as background?  And all in haiku?

"Instance will not start
The logs have been deleted
Have you a backup?"

-a
>>> ThaterW_at_telergy.net 30/3/2001 6:16:47
>>>This message has been scanned by

MAILSweeper.************************************************************Rachel
Carmichael wrote:> > only if I can get the microphone on my desktop to work... did some upgrading> over the weekend (can you say broadband wireless network?) and somehow lost> the mike in the
process...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... DBA101 in the dulcet tones of our
very ownORACLE goddess?  sounds [ok ok i know, fish pun.;-)] like a best sellerto me.;-)--Bill Thater
Certifiable ORACLE DBATelergy, Inc
gotta program like you don't need the money,You gotta compile like you'll never get hurt,You gotta run like there's nobody watching,It's gotta come from the heart if you want it to
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com-- Author: Thater, William  INET: ThaterW_at_telergy.netFat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com