RE: OT -- # tables in your db (was: Slow database)

From: Koivu, Lisa <lkoivu_at_qode.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:11:43 -0800

Nope, Cherie wins.  Before I left, I realized I had a database that had 19,000+ tables in it.  There were a ridiculous number of schemas.  Cherie, did you guys ever bust that database up into two?

Author: Alex Apostolopoulos
  INET: a.apostolopoulos_at_TRUCK24.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists