RE: Oracle Books on Audio Tapes

From: Shreter, Hilary <ShreterH_at_orau.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:25:01 -0800

Might want to have a chat with Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic. They might have such books, or they might advise you on how to structure an audio for this purpose. It's convenient that the docs come as small HTML files all linked together -- a voice-activated PC might be able to handle this requirement.

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Tim Sawmiller
  INET: sawmillert_at_state.mi.us