RE: Is terminal release of 8.0.x still supported?

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:02:48 -0800

I see that a lot. I am starting to put my foot down. I can't even install one product because it insists on 8.1.5. So either get me a version that runs with 8.1.7 or go home. I am tired of having 6 versions of Oracle in this shop. OK 6 may be high. I got 7.3.3, 8.0.5, 8.0.6, 8.1.5, 8.1.6, and 8.1.7. No, my original guess was correct. All because of 3rd party tools. The only thing on terminal releases are stuff written in-house.

Author: Brian Wisniewski
  INET: brian_wisniewski_at_yahoo.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com