Re: Peformance & Tuning Book - check books at www.OracleTuning.com

From: <cameron_michelis_at_nas.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:43:12 -0800

There is a list of good books at www.OracleTuning.com

                    "Syed Ahmed"

                    <balkhi_at_hotma        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

                    il.com>              <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

                    Sent by:             cc:

                    root_at_fatcity.        Subject:     Peformance & Tuning Book

                    com

                    03/29/2001

                    08:56 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Anybody can give me a name for Performance & Tuning book, my knowledge is low and I am not dealing with Performance issue at my work. I am responsible
for backup and recover stuff. Now I think, I should update my knowledge on Performance and Tuning.

Author: Syed Ahmed
  INET: balkhi_at_hotmail.com