Re: OT: RANT ABOUT OCP, Re: Small help

From: Tim Sawmiller <sawmillert_at_state.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:33:43 -0800

Well done Bill...nicely handled...gotta remember that one!

>>> ThaterW_at_telergy.net 03/29/01 08:00AM >>> "Joseph S. Testa" wrote:
>
> Lee, i'm with you 200%,
>
> oh and for the original addressee(and others) if you can't figure out
> what the heck that simple pl/sql block is doing(or where to figure it
> out), then quit diluting the OCP worthiness, people who study just to
> take the OCP and have no experience just go to further the waste of
> paper that the certificate is printed on. :)
>
> joe

you know you really should tell us just how you feel and not beat around the bush that way.;-)

i got asked yesterday by damagement why i wasn't certified. when i asked if they would pay for the courses/exams they didn't seem to think that was "in the training budget". so i said they's just have to put up with me the way i was and got back to building the database infrastructure.;-)

oh well, guess i'll end up loosing out to someone with an OCP.;-)

--
Bill Thater      Certifiable ORACLE DBA
Telergy, Inc     thaterw_at_telergy.net
Author: Thater, William