RE: New born DBA.....

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:16:20 -0800

You could also download and use the following checklists which are always handy to refer to when starting up:

http://www.geocities.com/tbcox23/dba_checklist13.doc http://pillango.sirma.bg/oracle/N008_dba_checklist.pdf

Good luck on that HUGE rollercoaster of a learning curve ORACLE!!

HTH Mark

Author: Thater, William
  INET: ThaterW_at_telergy.net

Author: Mark Leith