Linux, Sqlplus worksheet?

From: Hagedorn, Linda <lindah_at_epocrates.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:12:50 -0800

Hi,

I have a user who works on Linux and wants a SQL interface other than command line sqlplus.  Since I don't use Linux, I checked my disks for a SQLPLUS Worksheet or OEM version for Linux to no avail.

Can anyone recommend a gui/java/etc. SQL processor for Linux, other than command line sqlplus?

Any information or referral to documentation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Linda Received on Mon Mar 26 2001 - 15:12:50 CST