Re: do you use SQLJ ?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:59:11 -0800

I also am interested in talking to people who use SQLJ.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick
mailto:jonathan_at_gennick.com * 906.387.1698 http://Gennick.com * http://MichiganWaterfalls.com * http://MetalDrums.org

Thursday, March 22, 2001, 8:20:30 PM, you wrote: JC> Dear List,

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 26 2001 - 13:59:11 CST