Re: NT Server very slow

From: Jim Walski <jwalski3_at_classicplan.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:52:10 -0800

Since you mention there are only a few users, I would take a look at the jobs these users are running. Maybe one of these users is firing off a poorly tuned job that brings the database to a grinding halt.

Is the database the only product on the Server? Or are there other applications ( email server, web server...)

Jim

Author: Jim Walski
  INET: jwalski3_at_classicplan.com