RE: Why is there air?

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:28:20 -0800

To burn up Mir so it doesn't bonk us on the head... Oops, need more air... Where's my hardhat?

Author: Maser, Donna (SEA)
  INET: DonnaMaser_at_chiroscience.com

Author: Steve Orr
  INET: sorr_at_arzoo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:28:20 CST