RE: Re:RE: 32bit vs 64bit (was: Just like Christmas)

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:54:42 -0800

Well hell, the most important one was the 64-bit. Its the same on HP. Its to allow for extra. In other words things like a bigger SGA and what not. I really don't care what export runs at as long as it runs. That being said, with the exception of one database I am keeping them at 32-bit.

Author: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Kimberly Smith