RE: OT -- A humorous reply to the Canada rulz

From: Henry Poras <Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:33:25 -0800

I just checked the website of the Basketball Hall of Fame (www.hoophall.com) in Springfield, MA, and it says that Dr. James Naismith was born in Ontario, went to McGill, and invented basketball in the YMCA in Springfield.

Henry

By the way, if you want some fun (?) check out www.sportshalls.com the site of the IASMHF (International Association of Sports Museums and Halls of Fame). My favorite is the Bowling Museum in St. Louis. I got to visit it a number of years ago when I was there for a convention. Did you know Martin Luther was an avid bowler?

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com