RE: OT -- A humorous reply to the Canada rulz

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:12:11 -0800

Oh everyone always says that game:) I am thinking a little later on, I am afraid I don't remember what year it was, but it was Canada vs Russia. Canada won, reason being, and the reason it was such an amazing game, Gretzky and Lemiux on the same line, GOOD LORD what a show!!

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnow.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 11:12:11 CST