RE: Locking

From: Sonja Šehović <sonja.sehovic_at_pbz.hr>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:05:51 -0800

Try with this query:

        select xidusn, object_id, session_id, locked_mode
      from v$locked_object;

If developer created table with bitmap index it can be reason for locking (we had such problem).

HTH,
        Sonja

Author: Richard Lau
  INET: xsn0_at_hotmail.com

Author: =?windows-1250?Q?Sonja_=8Aehovi=E6?=   INET: sonja.sehovic_at_pbz.hr
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 04:05:51 CST