RE: Lemon Juice in Ants Pooh-Poohed

From: Hillman, Alex <Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:34:15 -0800

Paul, you are in deep trouble :-). Somebody will sure "remind" you in that you have delete button etc.

Alex Hillman

        Author: Paul Baumgartel
          INET: PaulB_at_instipro.com

        San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 20 2001 - 11:34:15 CST