RE: OT: Oracle *Chocolate* Monitoring Tools/Friday Recipe

From: <Steve.Parker_at_lis.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:12:53 -0800

They even do a low calorie version with sweetners instead of glucose...

What's the point !

Steve Parker
Technical Consultant
LIS

Logistics & Internet Systems Ltd.
Knaves House, Knaves Beech Business Centre Loudwater, High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire , HP10 9QR, United Kingdom Telephone: +44 (0) 1494 540235
Facsimile: +44 (0) 1494 488824
E Mail: steve.parker_at_lis.co.uk

                    lerobe - Lee

                    Robertson            To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    <LEROBE_at_acxio        cc:

                    m.co.uk>             Subject:     RE: OT: Oracle *Chocolate*
Monitoring Tools/Friday Recipe
                    Sent by:

                    root_at_fatcity.

                    com

                    20/03/2001

                    08:05

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Been drinking it in the UK for most of my 37 years !!!

Used to be a plain old pick me up for years (if you ever had to go into hospital or indeed went visiting, you were either given or giving a bottle).

Nowadays it is used by sportsmen etc for exactly what you have described.

Regards

Lee (one of the original Lucozade kids)

PS. This was one of my mothers cravings when she was pregnant with me - however she could only drink it whilst eating rhubarb flavoured rock - WEIRD
!!

Author: Glenn Travis
  INET: c-glenn.travis_at_wcom.com

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: lerobe - Lee Robertson
  INET: LEROBE_at_acxiom.co.uk

  INET: Steve.Parker_at_lis.co.uk