date of last password change

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:05:34 -0800

anyone know of a way to find the date a user's password was last changed. I can not set up a profile with an password life time since the user logs in via a third party application which can not handle the message about grace logins. Therefore, I was going to email users when password is N days old. If user does not change then would lock user out.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(216) 781-4204 Received on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 07:05:34 CST