Re: Script to know the size of each table in a schema ?

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:20:07 -0800

Joe,

I have an idea.
What if we create a script that opens (with the user's default editor, of course)
every .sql file in the folder:

NT: %ORACLE_HOME%\rdbms\admin
*nix if you can get through the *nix install - you know how to rtfm

technically, it would be a virus - it could be the "man" v!rus, inflicting script headers on all unsuspecting users. a mut_at_tion could open up every file named "README.txt" on the filesystem.

I'm thinking of subcontracting it to the phillipines for a pair of jeans and a region-coding-angnostic DVD player.

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com