Fwd: RE: EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1555 encountered

From: Paul Drake <drake_at_psscorp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:02:36 -0800

  1. Option #1 - produce a real dump file - export a quiescent database shutdown immediate startup restrict call export job with user that has restricted session <export job completes> alter system disable restricted session;
  2. Option #2 - create a garbage export. call export job without consistent=Y update resume.

hth,

Paul

Are you doing a consistent=y export? Was there significant activity on the
system?

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX

"In /dev/null no one can hear you scream..."

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: drake_at_psscorp.com