RE: For You Sticky Developers out there.....

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:25:38 -0800

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is entirely possible i am missing the point. I am not even qualified to have my head shrunk and jabbed on a stick at an oracle developers potluck campfire,

BUT It's not like I am doing something complicated. I am executing a simple call to a simple BUILT IN stored procedure.

EXECUTE DBMS_UTILITY.GET_TIME; I guess I just can't believe it hasn't worked since version 7, and no one caught it...hence...i think that *I* am doing something wrong....

BUT, THEN AGAIN maybe not. <shrug>

Time to shear off another pseudopod so i can eat for the night..........

Author: Toepke, Kevin M
  INET: ktoepke_at_cms.cendant.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists