RE: Offtopic: Canada and America

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:39:12 -0800

Red Sox Fan?  Wait til next year?

Ha!  Try being a die hard Cubs fan.

"Do they still play the blues in Chicago when baseball season rolls around?"
         - A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com Doing linear scans over an associative array is like   trying to club someone to death with a loaded Uzi.
                 - Larry Wall (creator of Perl)